New York - London - Nashville - A - Go - Go


Our little family is on our third move in the last 18 months.  We have gone from New York to London to Nashville.  Our furniture has been lost.  Our car was recently run over by a person we are pretty sure was texting while driving.  Basically, everything is completely out of control. For a planner and control freak it has been a rough go.  One thing which has been a constant is my focus on creating time with other momma's and getting our babe's together for some fun time.  As an amateur parent I love being with my girlfriends and chatting about how we have no idea what to do at a play-date, where to hang out with our kids and basically all the things we see other parents pulling off flawlessly.  It has been very comforting to know I am not alone.  Moving from place to place is really stressful and overwhelming especially internationally with a baby. Meeting people I really connect with has been a huge challenge in all of this gypsy living.  This move I have decided I am going to force myself to get organized and find the fun for our family.  My goal for the near future is balance in creating an environment for the boy which allows him to be super happy and experience as much as possible.  I had a very difficult time with this in London.  Our crazy lives make connecting to other people tough.  If you indulge us and read our crazy little blog we would love to figure this out together.  There is so much every town has to offer and we want to make sure we do not miss out!  Very excited to make your acquaintance! 

More later, 
D

No comments:

Post a Comment